The shampoo is suitable for different hair structures and scalp and hair problems:
- HIGHLY COLORED HAIR: with the help of keratin the shampoo repairs damage to the cuticle surface, making your hair smoother and flexible
- for styling, as the shampoo closes the cuticle scales.
- DEHYDRATED HAIR AND STICKING OUT ENDS: due to the addition of citric acid and other nourishing ingredients, your hair will be smoother, shinier and more protected, as a result your hairstyle will become more persistent.
- NATURALLY THICKER and COARSE hair: the shampoo makes your hair more flexible, softer, shinier and easier to style.
- CURLY hair is often dry and rigid, therefore the curls do not fall softly. The shampoo will give extra softness and suppleness to this type of hair, your CURLS will be PRETTIER and more PERSISTENT.
- IRRITATED, REDDISH SCALP will be soothed with the help of lavender. Rosemary extracts will balance and enhance hair growth.
- If you want the shampoo to nourish your hair to the maximum extent, leave in on for a longer period of time, e.g., 15 minutes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
For dry hair and scalp, apply once (if necessary twice) and leave on (for at least 3 minutes), afterwards you may comb your hair and wash it.
WHAT ARE THE PRODUCT BENEFITS?
Clean, smooth and shiny hair which is soft to the touch in spite of its solid structure.
Naturally curly and dry hair is moisturised and becomes more adaptable, curls become flexible.
Hair and follicles are not encumbered. Hair growth process improves.
Hair is more vital and adaptable.
THE LITE HERBAL SHAMPOO IS SUITABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING HAIR TYPES AND HAIRSTYLES
Damaged hair after harsh treatments to make it more flexible.
Long coloured hair and dry scalp (smoothness, shine, growth)
Shorter hair after harsh treatments – colouring
Curly hair and dry scalp
Very thick and dry hair with no need for additional volume
INSTRUCTION FOR USE OF THE LITE SHAMPOOS?
Rinse hair with water, wring it out and lift above the scalp. Apply shampoo to several places directly on the scalp, massage into the scalp in a circular motion. Be careful not to tangle your hair. Leave on for a few minutes (at least 3 minutes) and wash out. You may wring your hair out or use a towel to soak up water from your hair.